1. Graphic Tee
- Iron your T-shirt flat then print out a simple picture you want on your shirt, for example this cute little penguin, you will print out this picture as big as you want it to be on your shirt
- Take your picture and trace it 2 times onto a piece of wax paper.
- Put a piece of cardboard inside the T-shirt in case the paint leaks.
- Now take one of those pieces of wax paper and cut out one or two of the colors making sure they aren't too close to each other, for this picture you would only trace it twice because you can cut out the orange and the black from the first piece of wax paper and then cut out the white on the second piece.
- iron one of the pieces of wax paper flat onto the shirt where you like.
- Using a sponge put some of the color you want in that area on the sponge and dab it onto the shirt, you're using the wax paper as a stencil. repeat with the other colors.
- For the second piece of paper wait until the other colors dry and then line it up and paint the color you want.